All requests for return authorizations must be made within ninety (90) days of the date of sale and be accompanied by the original invoice.
Inventory items and cash sales
- The Customer must obtain written authorization from a Dubo Électrique Ltée representative prior to returning any merchandise (a return authorization number provided by the Seller is mandatory and must be attached to the returned merchandise).
- The return of items that are inventoried at one of our locations will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- The merchandise must be in its original packaging, must be new and in resalable condition. No labels or writing must appear on the box.
- No credit will be given for any merchandise with a broken manufacturer's seal.
- A return authorization number does not automatically assume a refund, but rather is proof that the product has been accepted for inspection. Merchandise must be inspected in the warehouse before a final credit is issued. Merchandise returned as new will be refused if it has been altered or installed.
- Wire cuts cannot be returned and/or credited.
- Merchandise returned that does not comply with Dubo Électrique Ltée's internal policy will be sent back at the customer's expense.
- Non-inventoried items are non-returnable except in case of a defect.
- Seller approval is required before returning special orders or non-inventoried merchandise.
- Additional manufacturer's return shipping charges may apply.
- Returned merchandise is subject to a 30% restocking fee in addition to any manufacturer's restocking fee mentioned above.
- The customer must provide all required information when returning merchandise.
- Warranty and defect claims are subject to the manufacturer's policy in effect at the time of purchase.
- Merchandise may be accepted for credit, repair or replacement based on Dubo's or the manufacturer's prior evaluation.
- No credit will be issued for repairable merchandise.
Note : Some manufacturers require that the equipment be repaired rather than issue a replacement.
Terms & conditions
- All goods sold or delivered by (or from) Dubo shall remain the property of Dubo until paid for in full.
- Returns will not be accepted on discontinued or liquidated merchandise.
- When wire is shipped on reusable reels, the reels are billed on a separate line item on the same invoice as the wire.
- Merchandise will be fully credited or replaced at no charge if Dubo has made an error and the merchandise is returned within thirty (30) days of purchase.
* Any exceptions must be submitted to the Branch Manager for approval.